Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay, quarterback Baker Mayfield, defender Bobby Wagner and safety Quentin Lake reacted to the Rams’ loss of 19-16 overtime to the Seattle Seahawks in Week 18.
“I am not going to chase a test to go play after seeing a spot that makes me take pleasure in enjoying soccer once more.” – Mayfield
- Deliberate to be an unrestricted free agent, Mayfield realizes he has a “huge determination” forward of him this low season.
- However earlier than he obtained to that time, he stated it will take a while to decompress.
“I am grateful for the followers. I am grateful for the love they present.” – Wagner
- Sunday was Wagner’s first sport along with his outdated crew in Seattle, and he was grateful for the welcome he acquired from the followers.
- Wagner waved and greeted the gang as he left the sphere.
“Sadly we have had a whole lot of accidents so there’s been a whole lot of change and motion however I believe that is a very good factor as a result of it confirmed how deep we’re as a crew.” – Purpose
- Lake was one of many few younger Rams gamers to obtain helpful snapshots late within the season because the Rams handled accidents.
- Lake stated it was “too huge” for gamers who began the season as substitutes to have the ability to come and play later.
#Los #Angeles #Rams #coach #Sean #McVay #quarterback #Baker #Mayfield #defender #Bobby #Wagner #security #Quentin #Lake #reacted #Rams #loss #additional time #Seattle #Seahawks #Week