NVIDIA has launched a model new driver for its graphics playing cards. In keeping with the discharge notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 528.02 WHQL driver provides official assist for the NVIDIA RTX 4070Ti GPU. Additionally it is optimized for DLSS 3 patches of Conqueror’s Blade and Dakar Desert Rally.
This driver additionally accommodates quite a lot of fixes. For instance, it fixes the freezing situation in Portal RTX throughout decision/mode change and GFE recording. It additionally fixes some black/grey display points that gamers are experiencing within the Outer Wilds.
You possibly can obtain this new driver from here. Beneath you too can discover the total changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 528.02 WHQL Driver Launch Notes
- This new Sport Prepared Driver gives the perfect 0 day gaming expertise for the newest new video games supporting NVIDIA DLSS 3 know-how, together with Conqueror’s Blade and Dakar Desert Rally.
- Affords assist for GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
- Portal RTX hangs throughout decision/mode change and GFE recording
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings could seem overexposed when Use HDR is enabled in Home windows show settings.
- AVS4You monochrome video preview
- Avid gamers are reporting black/grey screens in Outer Wilds with driver 522.25
- Lumion Professional 12.3 – Extreme corruption noticed in utility window
- Mounted the brightness situation in some Notebooks
- Turning HDR on and off in-game causes recreation stability points when utilizing non-native decision.
- If DSR/DLDSR is enabled, the monitor could flicker briefly when resuming from sleep mode.
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game leaves are bigger than regular and always shaking
- [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 could freeze after 15-Half-hour of gameplay
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Canines 2 could tremble when trying on the sky
#NVIDIA #GeForce #WHQL #driver #downloadable